- Try starting the day with some fast,upbeat music to get you up,ready and energised.
- While studying or tackling mental problems and issues,listen to quiet,soothing music.This aids your concentration and memory.
- If you are finding it hard to keep going when working at a hard physical task,try listening to music with a quicker beat.This keeps your energy levels high for longer periods of time and is great for getting you through tough tasks.
- At meal times,listening to calm music-particularly classical music-helps your body digest food better.Music helps reduce the level of cortisol-also known as the stress hormone-in your bloodstream.This,in turn,helps your body relax and absorb the nutrients of the food you are eating more efficiently.
- Listening to music on the way home from work or school can help create a mental break that is good for your life balance.Putting your day behind you is a great way to make sure you get the most out of the time spent with your family and friends after work.
- And finally,listening to tranquil music as you drift into sleep can help you fall into a deeper sleep.This helps your mind to relax and your body to rejuvenate better as you sleep.
There is no doubt that music offers something to everyone.As the recent studies seem to show,music can also help and heal too.Music may not be appropriate at every moment of your day,but you may be surprised by how much difference a dose of the right music at the right time can make.